Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jessica tagged me again. I am supposed to write 10 things I have to have everyday. I don't know the difference between have and want. Most things we can live without for a day. Here goes. 1. Some contact with my kids (at least one) that makes me happy.
2. A coke. What can I say I am addicted.
3. A trip outside. I like to look at the sky, see the mountains, and thank Heavenly Father that I get to live in this Valley.
4. A soak in the tub or a shower, with a hair wash. I even like to wash my hair on the river in freezing cold water that gives me a headache. It is that important to me.
5. A smile. Only one person has to look at me and smile-it will make my day. I especially love smiles from my kids or grandkids.
6. Money--Just a little bit, but some in my pocket. I could live without it, but I do not want to! Even a $1 will do.
7. The paper. I have to read it first thing in the morning.
8. I have to see Dennis or talk to him on the phone.
9. Some food. I really like food.
10. In the summer I have to have a tomato everyday.
These things are temperal. There are spiritual things that are even more important to have every day in my life. They are there just for the asking and I never have to do without them.
11. Toothpaste and toothbrush. I have to brush my teeth the minute I wake up. (Even if it is 3:00 in the morning.

3 comments:

PB and JS said...

Like your 10 things. You also have to brush your teeth right when you wake up, even if it's 3 in the morning. Didn't you say that once?

Team Jake and Vick said...

Susan, I am continually amazed at how much alike we are. As I read your answers, I was saying, "ME too, me, too..."

W.H. said...

yay! I finally get to see your blog! (the private setting kept blocking me out even w/ the invite) Anywho, it's adorable! I'm so glad you have one it's like a journal we can all share! Also, remember you're a great example to me and my kids we love you and thank you for all you do!