Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This is our family picture of our river trip on the Salmon this summer. It is about the most fun I have had in a long time. If was filled with friends and family. Hot days with white sandy beaches, clear blue sky, and fun, fun, whitewater rapids. The best were my cute grand kids that were old enough to go. I hope I never get too old to go on the river. I want to go with all my grand kids some day.

This is Eliza and Kiya. They rode everyday like this. We pulled them inside the boat for the big rapids, but on all the little rapids they rode and screamed everytime they got splashed. It was a lot.
I especially wished while we were on this trip that my Dad could have seen his Great Grand kids enjoying the river. (Maybe he did see them)

2 comments:

PB and JS said...

Those are cute pictures and I love your new post.

W.H. said...

Cute pics! I can't wait to go on the river myself (as long as no bugs get me and I don't drown) and I am especially excited for my kids to share in this great heritage! My dad loved nature, (much like Grandpa Stratton) and I'm excited to show them something that has meant so much to their family!