Sunday, November 30, 2008

OK-My cute Jessica tagged me again. I am supposed to say six things you might not know about me. It is sad because everyone knows everything about me-because I tell all. (Unless Dennis has forbidden me to talk about it and my life is threatened by him)
1. I am painfully shy. Most people do not believe this, but it is true. I just force myself to do the things that make me uncomfortable. 2. I might complain about working too hard, but I like to work. I work or exercise to relieve stress or anger. If you see me working really really hard, I am usually really angry. 3. I like to sleep a lot, but only at night. I really like to get up early in the morning. I do not like to lose a minute of day light. I like all the blinds open. I do not like dark at all. 4. I am scared of the dark. I have night terrors. Mostly I think spiders getting on me. 5. I do not like board games because I am not very competitive when it comes to games. 6. I am really competitive when I am taking a school class and it comes to grades. It is kind of crazy but every test is a competition. 7. BYU basketball makes me bight my fingernails.

3 comments:

PB and JS said...

I have spider dreams too. They have gotten more sparse since I have kids though. Something happening to them has become my worst fear, and those are mostly my nightmares now.

PB and JS said...

Did you forget about this? Post Disneyland!

PB and JS said...

I changed your background......need new POST!!!