Sunday, October 19, 2008

I hate Sundays when my kids don't come to dinner. I didn't have them come, because I was trying to keep my house clean for tomorrow. I am having some of the BYU Ward kids over for FHE. I didn't know if I could work, clean the house, and fix my refreshments, so I cut out the cleaning part and I am sorry. I have spend my day fixing the Halloween goodies for my grand kids, finishing my BYU class (yes it is already to mail off tomorrow) going to church, eating stuff that is bad for me, and now writing on my blog. It is so quiet in this house right now. I am really a people person. I always like to be around people. Quiet is nice for a while, but then I like a little bit of commotion to spice up the day. I guess I am a commotion person.

2 comments:

PB and JS said...

Yes we have been really bored today. I went to church, then we went to the park, and I took a nap. That was my day...so boring.

PB and JS said...

and we love going to your house for dinner. It gives us something to do.