Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is my first post. Jess so kindly made this blog for me. My favorite thing to do is be with my family. I love to cook Sunday dinner and have everyone over. Yes, it is messy, and it is a lot of work, and I get mad sometimes, but I hate the Sundays I am not cooking dinner. I love to go to Disneyland with any of our kids and Grandkids. I don't even want to ever go without them.

I love my job. It probably is one of the best in the world. It might not pay the best-but I am happy everyday to go to work. I work with the best people in the world.

I have 8 kids. Four birth kids and four that came to me when my kids got married. I have 11 Grandkids. They are amazing and cute.

-SSH

3 comments:

PB and JS said...

I am so happy you made a post. Now you have to tell all your friends about your blog.

Trixy said...

Yea I am so glad you did your first post and cute it is I haven't seen this pic it is cute. And I think we all take you for granite I love that you make sunday dinner I miss it when we don't have it I don't feel ful-filled without it so THANK-YOU and we love you, you are the best!!!!!

PB and JS said...

Yes Mom we all love you. We all love dinner too. It is the yummiest and it is nice to have a day off. Even though it makes your day really hard and crazy. We are also sorry our kids can be so naughty, like the rags vs. the treadmill. At least the treadmill won!