Sunday, May 11, 2014

A few days ago I attended Women's Conference.  It was great.  It is a great blessing in my life.  I have been really busy and it was like a present to me to take a few days and feed my spirit  There is just class after class full of women.  The classes are  on  any topic you might need, all based the teachings of Jesus Christ.  I was so busy helping to care for both of our mothers in April I was completely out of balance.  It is not that I don't want to take care of the mother's, because that is exactly what I want to do, but I didn't get the spiritual stuff in there, and I really missed feeding my spirit, so what do I do, I go to Women's Conference and give my spirit a feast.  It was great.  I was with my friend Vickie (whom I love and consider my kindred spirit)  Here are pictures of Women's Conference


No comments: