Sunday, March 9, 2014

We celebrated March Birthdays today.  Jessica and Joseph.  It was fun.  I am so thankful for every birthday we celebrate.  Wow it was a Sunday dinner fiasco.  I was cooking Pork chops in mushroom gravy, a honey mustard chicken, the Frontier Women's twice baked potatoes, rice.  I burned the first pan of rice.  It took me about a half-hour to scrub the burn off the pan  It was just a crazy cooking day.
Another thing about today was we went on daylight savings time.  Icky!!  I decided it was the hardest for older people and babies to adjust.  It made it a hard day with Mom.  When I went to get her up and dressed she was pretty sleepy and then when I usually put her to bed at nine, it became 10, because that is the time she is used too.  Here are some pictures of today.

No comments: