Friday, March 7, 2014

This week has flown by.  I am posting a few pictures.  The Donald Dock on my couch is what Dennis  accused me of trying to assault him with.  It is a crazy long story.  I was in the office talking to one of our clients and he came in the office with his cell phone and was having cell phone yell.  He was talking so loud i couldn't hear the man on the phone.  His back was turned from me so I could not signal for him to reduce his yell so I grabbed the Donald Duck (which was sitting on the desk for some unknown reason) and chucked it at him to get his attention.  I went over his head (I am a bad aim) and hit the wall and scared him.  He told me I could have put his eye out.  I asked him how since his back was turned to me)  Now I am teasing him about being afraid of my lethal weapon.  here it is.  This is my selfie.    I dreamed that I hadn't washed my hair for days and it was covered with oil.  I had had it in a pony tail a lot because I have been really busy.  Because of that dream I got up and did my hair so I took a picture of myself to send to my friend Vickie.  I needed someone to know I had finally done my hair.  Well that about sums up my week.  Pretty boring.

No comments: